Saturday, October 18, 2008

My View

Dear friends,
Its a mid week review.My views are generally on weekly basis but extraordinary time requires mid week review.There is a consensus that we will go down.For me My downside target is nearing as of now.If we panic more we might see a 29XX.Moreover even if one more US bank goes bust which is unlikely we might see at max 25XX.Its only 20% lower from current valuations.Moreover government is now actively trying to stabilize markets.With panic at its peak.I wont mind buying some stocks now.I have always mantained that i dont like Nifty till it includes stocks like DLF and Unitech.At the same time i am quite positive on ICICI bank now as the stock has made a higher bottom.My sl will be at 325 for the trade with potential target of 465 and 530 on upside.Its for bravehearts only.I am also positive on two of RJ picks hindoilexp and Titan.Holding period wont be less then 3-4 months.

No comments: